- The annual weekend conference is held in the spring, usually during the Easter vacation at an Oxbridge college. Leading academics, practitioners, Liberal Democrat MP's and peers participate. A guest speaker is invited to dinner on the Saturday evening. All members are welcome. Guests are welcome at the dinner.
- Fringe meetings are organised to discuss and often to debate legal issues of topical interest at the Liberal Democrats' spring and autumn conference.
- The 80 Club lecture is delivered in London by a prominent speaker, often from outside the Liberal Democrats.
- The Association's Annual Dinner is a significant social event, usually held in late January. Members are welcome to bring guests.
- There are opportunities throughout the year to participate in the Association's policy-making activities.
Learn more about Association Membership.